Become resilient in your work and home lives.
Discover evidence-based methods to help you develop resilience in the workplace and in your personal life too. The ability to cope well with pressure, adversity and uncertainty relies on developing a particular set of behaviours, thoughts and actions. Anyone can learn these skills to increase their personal resilience.
Resilience training will give you the tools to go beyond surviving to thriving on the job.
- Awareness – knowing the physical and mental signs that you are feeling stressed. Identifying the triggers that cause and maintain your stress response;
- Mastering Calm – calming the mind and the body with slow controlled breathing and relaxation. Ensuring time for relaxation and recovery;
- Getting perspective – Staying optimistic and keeping a solution-focus when things go wrong. Reframing setbacks and minimising the impact of any negativity;
- Managing Negative Feelings – Having a good level of emotional awareness and regulation in order to improve our sense of control, feel better and perform well;
- Building Relationships – Relating to others in a way that strengthens our connections. Using gratitude and compassion to maintain a positive perspective;
- Staying Healthy – Maintaining a good level of physical fitness, having a healthy diet and getting adequate sleep. Creating a work-life balance;
- Finding Your Calling – Having work that offers purpose and a sense of purpose. Aligning work with your core values and beliefs and deploying your strengths;
- Productivity – Having work systems and routines to ensure things get done and that help you to manage changes and demands in your workday;
- Work Stress and How to Cope – Use of Work Well Tools to combat the negative impact of common work stress, at the individual level.
What You Will Learn
The ability to cope well with pressure, adversity and uncertainty relies on developing a particular set of behaviours, thoughts and actions. Anyone can learn these skills to increase their personal resilience. Resilience training will give you the tools to go beyond surviving to thriving on the job.
- What is stress (good stress vs bad stress) and understanding its effects
- What is resilience
- How to increase resilience using a range of evidence-based cognitive, behavioral and positive psychology strategies
- Cultivating positive emotions
- Mental agility and flexibility; and
- Creating a work-life balance
Key benefits for participants include:
- Increased ability to cope with various challenges in the workplace
- Improved productivity and work performance
- Improved job satisfaction and motivation
- Improved wellbeing and mental health
Key benefits for organizations include:
- Decreased absenteeism / presenteeism
- Improved team cohesion / decreased team conflict
- Improved workplace culture
Onsite Face to Face
Full day program
A thorough whole day program giving participants in depth knowledge on building and maintaining resilience. Loads of interaction and activities throughout the day.
Half day lite program
For program on a tighter time schedule, this delivery takes the priority areas from the full day program and delivers them in a fun, interactive and educational manner making sure participants walk away with tools to apply immediately.
Used as a stand-alone program for those that are unable to attend the face to face sessions and offered as part of the face to face programs to provide ongoing resource access.
Small bite sized snippets of information delivered straight to your inbox or mobile device app. Provided over a period that you decide with regularity of delivery to suit you. Also used as a resource platform in support of the full and half day programs.
Statement Of Attendance
Completion of any of these program will result in the awarding of a Statement of Attendance issued by KINNECT Training. Statements are issued electronically but if you need printed versions just let us know (please note fees for printed certificate issue may apply).
Designed for Everyone
This course is designed for participation by all Workers and Supervisors interested in learning strategies to understand how to cope better with the pressure and demands of life and work.
There are no formal entry requirements for the entrance into this course. A sound ability to read and write is required. This course includes a voice component and is best completed on a computer or mobile device with sound activated.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
People Relevant Programs
Wide consultation with mental health practitioners and industry have resulted in the development of this leading workplace program to build employee health.
Flexible Delivery Options
Programs to suit all situations. Choose between online, face-to-face, webinar or blended programs to suit your delivery needs and your learners. Micro-learning and video tools also available.
Driven for Results
Trainers and program designers with dedication and passion for mental wellbeing delivered in conjunction with modern learning techniques so learning can be applied straight away.
When should I get my login details?
Enrolment details are generally received within 30 minutes after successful payment to the email address nominated for the student. It may end up in a junk folder so please check there as well. If you don’t receive your login details within this time or require urgent access, please contact us on 1300 591 548 or email@example.com.
How long does the course take?
This course will take between 30-40 minutes and can be completed in multiple sessions. You won’t lose your spot if you log out.
How do I access my certificate?
Once the course has been completed your certificate will be available from the My Certifications section of your portal.
I've lost my password. What do I do?
You can easily reset your password by following the ‘Forgot Your Password‘ link on the login pop-up.
Is this course nationally recognised?
No. This is a general awareness course and is not nationally recognised. It is however designed according to best practice learning principles.
I'm a booking contact, will I get the login details as well?
No, login details will only go to the email address nominated for the student. NOTE: each student will need their own unique email address in the system as this is their unique identifier.
The person I'm enrolling doesn't have an email address?
Each student in the system must have a unique email address. You are able to provide an alternate email address so the account can be set up. Login details will be emailed to the email address nominated for the student.
I have a lot of staff to enrol, is there a bulk enrolment option?
Yes. Please contact us on 1300 591 548 or firstname.lastname@example.org for options including administrator access to your own learning portal for your business.
HOW TO GET STARTED
We Make Contact
After successful online registration you will receive your logins directly to your inbox and you will be able to start the course immediately. If you are booking for someone else they will receive the access details directly to their inbox!
Complete at your own pace and in multiple sessions if you need. Get straight back to where you left whenever you log back in.