Become a Leader in Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordination.
This accredited rehabilitation and return to work program provides you with the knowledge and skills to be able to assist in claims management and the successful return to work for injured employees. Get injured workers back to work sooner and with better outcomes.
Flexible Delivery Options – New Webinar Program Now Available for QLD students!
- Webinar and Face to face programs (1 day) at your workplace or ours
- Online / blended programs minimising time away from work
- Webinar support programs
- Delivered by experienced current industry practitioners
- Always accessible links to valuable resources to help you get started in your role from our new Knowledge Base
- NEW Updated Unit of Competency – BSBWHS417 – Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work.
Thanks for the great webinars! I enjoyed the practical real life examples you gave which made the course interesting.
I really enjoyed the course, your expertise and the training you conducted. You have certainly changed my opinion in regards to completing a course via webinar.
The course was very well run and organised. The engagement and real stories used made the theory applicable.
To discuss your onsite training requirements please contact KINNECT TrainingContact us
What You Will Learn
Injuries in the workplace can be costly and time consuming. The Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator is an important part in minimising the effect on injured workers and employers and you need to learn from Trainers currently delivering workplace rehabilitation services.
This training includes basic understanding and applying relevant legislation and procedures to ensure compliance in workers’ compensation applications and injury management processes. The course focuses on the early return to work principles, effective engagement of rehab providers, development of suitable duties programs, effective workplace communication, case and system review techniques and continuous improvement.
Both theoretical and practical scenarios are discussed in the course, building the prospective RRTWC’s confidence in the process of managing claims, communicating effectively with relevant stakeholders, identifying suitable duties in the workplace, and effectively assisting the injured worker’s rehabilitation needs and graduated return to work.
Face to face
- 1 Day Course – 8am – 4.30pm
- Includes Free Lunch
- Delivered by Allied Health Clinician with extensive experience in Rehabilitation and Return to Work Services
How it is delivered:
- 1 day course – 7.45am – 4.30pm
- We will provide some pre-session information to help you get started on the day and a printed copy of the student workbook to use during the webinar
- We will send you a link to the webinar so you can login
- On completion of the webinar you will be required to submit your post session activities
What you need:
- A computer with a microphone so you can participate in the discussions and ask questions
- Ideally a camera as well! (we’d love to see your face)
- A decent internet connection
- Approximately 10 – 12 hours to complete
- Using our online learning platform
- Learn at your own pace – log in and continue at any time without losing your place
- The course features a combination of videos, audio and readings
BSBWHS417 – Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
Successful completion of this Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator course will result in the awarding of the nationally accredited unit of competency BSBWHS417 – Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work. KINNECT Training delivers and assesses this program on behalf of Trainwest (RTO#51807) and the Statement of Attainment will be issued by Trainwest.
Become a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator
This course is suited to those people wanting to become a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator or those wishing to formalise their on-the-job skills and get recognition for what they already know.
Managers and Supervisors wanting to improve their understanding of effective rehabilitation and legislative obligations are also encouraged to attend.
To understand if your organisation meets the requirement to have a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator please contact you relevant state Regulator.
Please note that enrolment into this course requires the ability to read and write. If you have any queries in relation to the language and literacy requirements please contact us on 1300 591 548.
There are no pre-requisites for entry into this program but the following skills are important for completing this program –
- A good ability to read and write including ability to research information and provide reason to an decision or opinion
- An ability to convey ideas within a small group
- An ability to read and discuss formal documents such as legislation
- An ability to complete forms and complete written short answer questions
WHY STUDY WITH US?
Industry Relevant Programs
As part of a leading workplace rehabilitation and injury management provider we have the resources and industry contact to ensure this program delivers the outcomes needed for your role as a RRTWC.
Flexible Delivery Options
Programs delivered to suit your work requirements and lifestyle with the ability to switch between delivery styles. Face-to-face, online, webinar and on-site.
Driven for Results
Trainers with a passion for returning people back to work coupled with current real world industry experience and qualifications. Learn the secrets to leading workplace rehabilitation practices.
FACE TO FACE + WEBINAR COURSE DATES
What does 'appropriately qualified' mean for a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator?
Some changes have occurred around what is needed to be a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator in Queensland and these take effect on July 1, 2020. Find out more information by clicking the link below.
HOW TO GET STARTED
We Make Contact
After you enrol, we will contact you to confirm your details, where the training will be held and if you have any dietary requirements. If you’re completing a blended delivery we will make sure you know how to complete it.
Enjoy your course day(s)! Don’t worry about bringing food or drinks, we cater for all of our face to face courses. After the course you will be given access to our knowledge base, so you can stay updated with all the relevant industry information.