Need Timely Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Training
Unsure how to get your training done promptly and with quality outcomes?
It’s not uncommon when choosing a training provider to be worried about the balance between the time required to get qualified and wanting to make sure the training includes all the theoretical and practical activities you need for performing quality workplace drug and alcohol testing.
There is a balance needed within a program to provide a thorough level of theoretical knowledge about the testing processes, workplace procedures, confirmation testing requirements, equipment knowledge and communication principles with employees, management and external providers.
How can you be confident in the KINNECT Training program?
Being able to provide industry relevant training, involves being in the industry. KINNECT deliver tens of thousands of workplace drug and alcohol tests every year across all industry groups and across the country. From individual pre-employment assessments to workplace random and reasonable suspicion testing, it’s all covered.
This industry knowledge means we are able to speak about industry trends with confidence and provide all students with detailed discussion on the ins and outs of workplace testing. Delivering as many tests as we do with testers around the country also means we have a great exposure to industry developments and expectations.
A program with KINNECT Training means taking away the tips and tricks for high quality efficient testing that comes to us from constant industry engagement. This coupled with a number of different delivery options to ensure you can complete the course in your required timeframe and get testing sooner!
What sets the KT program apart?
As a KINNECT Training student you will have access to ongoing resources to support your work within the field. Being a competent tester takes good training, practice and ongoing professional development. It can be a tricky area of work, but we’ll continue to help you navigate your way through.
As a KINNECT Training student we’ll assist with ongoing support after your course through –
- Access to resources such as product updates, process changes, policy and procedure advice
- Videos on key testing areas so you can refresh your memory
- Testing equipment assistance to make sure you have the right equipment for the situation
The KINNECT Training Guarantee
Our number one priority is making sure you are confident in the testing role so we’ve implemented the KINNECT Training Guarantee. This means you are free to attend another drug and alcohol testing course within the next 12 months if you feel you are not as confident as you would like to be.
No charge – it’s on us!
A program that makes Testers confident and workplaces compliant
Your program with KINNECT Training –
- Convenient delivery – face to face, online and blended programs
- Meet your workplace requirements and contribute to the management of a quality testing program
- Be confident in your role from understanding legislative requirements, testing and confirmation processes to privacy and communication
- Know how to contribute to continuous improvement in your workplace systems
- Ongoing support and professional development